I didn't notice it before, but Chloe's hair looks really red on the sides? Could be my funky camera. Is that Abby "rescuing" Will or is she just taking him off of her head as he tries to be her "hat?" :)
I love the picture of the snow (sand) angels. I made my first ever snow angel at Hume Lake in 1998...we were over near the Ark, and I don't think I'd ever been in so much snow for a whole week.
2 comments:
I didn't notice it before, but Chloe's hair looks really red on the sides? Could be my funky camera. Is that Abby "rescuing" Will or is she just taking him off of her head as he tries to be her "hat?" :)
I love the picture of the snow (sand) angels. I made my first ever snow angel at Hume Lake in 1998...we were over near the Ark, and I don't think I'd ever been in so much snow for a whole week.
Post a Comment