Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday Aunt Laurie! What a blessing you are to our lives. You are always there with an encouraging word, ready to help in anyway and never fail to make us laugh. Plus, how would I know if I could be on the "What not to Wear" show? What more could we ask for? We love you!
Aren't you thankful I didn't use the picture we took of us while you were here?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Thank you family!! AND THANK YOU KERI FOR NOT USING THAT LOVELY PHOTO! Ha Ha. Sent you a bunch more pics from trip this morn. Hope you got them since email is acting up (doesnt like me sending all those pics). I love you guys so much and miss you terribly!! Hug those babies for me!

Gracey Camp. said...

Laurie and Keri... that is a gorgeous picture! Keri, can you take my picture too! :)

Laurie said...

Thanks Lori :)
We had fun checking out your trip photos together while I was there too! Your beautiful babies. And the "couple" picture of you guys was excellent!