Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Attention grabber...


For those of you that know me well....you understand how much I LOVE being the center of attention. So, you won't be surprised on how thrilled I was when I fell thru this lovely sun weathered lawn chiar in front of everyone at the school soccer game. It was great. I'm sure my face was just hot and not bright red.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh so sorry Keri! File that one under "rewind, please". Did ONE of the coaches have a laughing fit? I love you sis, and I know you "shook it off" with grace! xo

Anonymous said...

GOT VIDEO?

Shannon said...

It wasn't that bad...your face wasn't very red and not that many people saw. I only thought it was so funny because you hate when things like that happen to you. :) Also...it was a 50-50 chance I would have gotten the seat and it would have happened to me.

Keri said...

Ahh, don't worry guys... I'm fine...
I just thought it was too funny not to share.
Don't we all need to be humbled now and then? ;)