Monday, September 1, 2008

Princess Lover

Out of the many (and I mean many) clothes for Chloe my friend Shannon has blessed us with, Chloe showed her first sign of appreciation tonight. I wish I could of got her reaction on camera!
When I pulled out these PJ's and showed her the princess' on the front, she squealed with delight and has been patting them ever since. So, Chloe says thank you Shannon!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so glad she loves them as much as Lily did! Don't worry Chloe, there are many more Princess items coming your way!

Deanna said...

American food is also meatloaf, tuna caserole w/potato chips on top (with peas, of course), grilled cheese sandwiches w/tomato soup, orange jello with carrots and or bell peppers, hmmmm....?????

Keri said...

Deanna, what great ideas you have! Start cooking and we can just thaw them out later ;) I think Laurie and Rob would LOVE the tuna casserole idea. lol

Laurie said...

Oh yum! You guys sure do know us; & Keri... love the "thaw out later" comment -- perfect! I will pre-make some ham and scalloped potatos (another big fave) and green bean casserole!!! This is gonna be great. Thot a (canned) pineapple upsidedown cake for dessert?

Anonymous said...

YOU MEXICAN FOOD LOVERS ARE SUCH POOR LOSERS. I THINK I'LL BRING A FIVE POUND TUB OF GUACAMOLE SO YOU CAN PUT IT ON TOP OF WHATEVER ELSE IS SERVED.

Deanna said...

Very funny, Mr. Anonymous! Tub of guacamole....pretty clever :0