It was actually a pretty good trip. We timed it just right so Chloe would nap on the way down and it worked out that she slept on the way home too! So nice....
We went to Sears first to get an oilchange and ended up having to wait for 3hours! Thankfully Sears is attached to a mall so we were able to walk around. Now that I think about it, I think this happened to us last time too. Hmmm.
After our big Costco trip we went to In and Out. We all thought of you Grandpa!
Chloe had her first cheeseburger...she loved it and almost ate the whole thing.
While we waited for an oilchange Brian, Megan and Abby got haircuts. Megan wanted bangs! The last time she had bangs was when she was 4, so it tugged on our hearts a little bit to see her with them again :)
Abby being a goofball for me....
Just a cute picture of Megan reading a book to Chloe in the van while Brian ran into Starbucks before the long drive home :)







3 comments:
I didn't thing Megan could get any cuter, but she did! Her hair looks adorable! Glad it went okay today. See you tomorrow.
WHAT A GREAT SERIES OF PIX. THANK YOU.
Megan, your hair looks so cute!! I didn't even recognize you! :-) Miss you!
Post a Comment