Monday, September 15, 2008

Playing Hardball

You know, nobody is forcing and/or paying us to do this blog. The following post is akin to a christian radio station having a half hour of dead air to coerce you to pay up. We don't want money just a little civility. We are sorry you all have to suffer for one malcontents' ill advised
comment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH SURE, HIT ME IN THE BACK WHILE I'M ON THE TELEPHONE. ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HIDE YOUR BLUE SHARPIE?

Laurie said...

Dear revered blog-masters: (Note extreme civility.) Many of us greatly appreciate the sacrifice you make to bring the blog to us daily. With this letter, I would like to request that you lift the ban (and the Sharpie photo) and again bring your blog to the netwaves. Please do not make the majority suffer for the ignorance and foolishness of a few (one). With respect and request for your consideration,
A Templeton Fan

Keri said...

Dear Templeton Fan,
We have lifted the ban on posts as per your request. (Sharpie post must remain to remind all (one).) We are thankful for your loyality and dedication to our blog, your civility has been duely noted and appreciated.

Scott and Shelly said...

I'm in the dark as to the lack of civility on the part of any or all of your other blog devotees, and I don't even OWN a blue sharpie. I do, however, love reading your blog, and hope nobody ruins it for me! tee hee

Deanna said...

What in the world is going on??? (And I mean that in the most civil way possible) I get too busy to comment for a few days and all...well, never mind. Must keep it civil. :) I, too, don't even own a blue sharpie and very much appreciate the ban being lifted. This blog is definitely a highlight of my day! On a side note, Laurie your post was very well worded, not to mention hysterical! LOL! Love you all!! Aunt Deanna oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo