Hello Megan!! That is one of the best dioramas I have ever seen! Nice job. You are very artistic. I love you so much and I am very proud of all you are doing! Much love, Aunt Deanna OXOXOXOXOXOX
What a work of art! Megan you are so creative! I love seeing all your artwork. I have to admit I didn't know what a diorama was. I thought it was some kind of musical instrument or something! xoxoxo's!!
Hi Meagan from all of us. That is cool. I made a sparkly styraphoam glitter-ball once, but your diorama is waaaaaayyyyyyy cooler. Love and miss you, Uncle Rob
4 comments:
Hello Megan!! That is one of the best dioramas I have ever seen! Nice job. You are very artistic. I love you so much and I am very proud of all you are doing! Much love, Aunt Deanna OXOXOXOXOXOX
Great diorama! You're really talented, Megan! One question: do the people have sunscreen on?
Love you guys!
What a work of art! Megan you are so creative! I love seeing all your artwork. I have to admit I didn't know what a diorama was. I thought it was some kind of musical instrument or something! xoxoxo's!!
Hi Meagan from all of us. That is cool. I made a sparkly styraphoam glitter-ball once, but your diorama is waaaaaayyyyyyy cooler. Love and miss you, Uncle Rob
Post a Comment