Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Fridge! (well kinda new)


My sister, Laurie and Mom in-law will be sooo happy!

Brian got this fridge from a house he was working on last week. (The new occupants of the house had their own fridge so they didnt need this one!)

I'm excited since we can actually completely open up the freezer on this one...and its not nearly as ugly as the other one was.

Yeah!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

HOORAY!! Before I even saw your comment... I was loudly saying "YAY"!! I am very happy for you. No more refrigerator apologies from you! :) Love you Keri! xo

susiej42 said...

Was so glad to see your new (sorta) fridge :)
It was a pain to get into the freezer on the old one, yes..... This one looks like the freezer is bigger, well, wider. Happy for you too.
I don't know why I have to sign up so often to post. that is why I usually don't make comments lately. Anyway, does everyone have to sign up again if you haven't posted for a while???
And by the way, how did American food win? I was sure EVERYONE would say Mexican!
Love you all