We planned on going to the dining hall after the soccer game tonight, but by the time we got there they were cleaning up. So, we were forced to come up with a quick meal. We decided on scrambled eggs and bacon. But we had no bacon. So, Brian suggested that he go to the kitchen and buy some from there. (You can grab items there and then write it down in the book. They take it out of your check.)
They didnt have bacon.
He came home with this...
A 10lb box of sausage. I thought he was kidding when he announced it coming through the door. We might have a few monthly payments on our sausage but I must admit that Brian is in HEAVEN....

4 comments:
Brian never looked so good! You continue to amaze and amuse us!!
We love and miss you guys! Let me know if you need any recipe ideas for sausage.
See what happens when you spend more time eatin sausage than blogging!! PRAISE THE LORD YOU'RE BACK IN BUSINESS -- no more dead air... no more dead air!
Thanks Shelly and Scott! I'm glad you are enjoying our goofy blog. We love you guys so much and are so happy we can check up on you thru your blog! Give me your best sausage recipe...
I can just picture Brian, so proud, coming through the door announcing the prize he found... well paid for. JT says he is willing to come help and will bring dipping sauce! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment