Monday, September 22, 2008

Few random pictures...

Well, Grandma Susie and Charlie came to visit and I forgot to get a picutre of them getting greeted by the girls. Darn...I'm sure it would of been cute. I will make sure to post pictures of our visit soon though.
But until then, here is some random old pictures I forgot to post.


Spaghetti with..you guessed it, SAUSAGE. (Oh and JT you are more than welcome to come up and have a sausage feast with Brian. I'm sure he will (well, maybe) give a couple of links. ;)
Megan and Abby started the 'crystal club'. We took a pic of Abby with her rock, I mean crystal, she received for being, in Megans words, the 'Employee of the Month'. I love her name tag.

1 comment:

Gracey Camp. said...

What imaginative girls you have! Maybe my kids can join too? I will send them out looking for rocks... shoot, I mean crystals!