Friday, September 26, 2008

Girl Stuff


Megan wanted to do a mask with me so here we are! Of course, Abby wanted to join in too.
I can't believe I'm posting this.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm surprised too. :) I love the way that Abby seems to be making a monster face. I can't wait until Lily is old enough to do girl stuff. :)

Scott and Shelly said...

Some big noses and some bright red lips, and I see a career ahead of all of you. You just need to come up with a good name for your act.

Keri said...

Shelly... how'd you know? We were really just getting ready to head down to Bear Mountain Pizza to do our Friday night act...great way to make a few extra bucks. Plus the locals -just love getting balloon animals :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what us girls go through to beautify ourselves! Just think how soft & smooth your faces will feel afterwards!! No Chloe???? lol
xoxox

Aunt Amanda said...

You girls are too cute.. I love checking in on you through your blog. Calli and Bella say hi to the girls.

Keri said...

Hey Amanda!
So good to hear from you. I have been keeping up on Jonahs blog and have been praying for him. Such a sweet little boy.
Make sure you let us know when you are coming up to visit so we can atleast have you guys over for dinner :)
Give our love to Jason and the girls!