She's here all week...don't forget to tip your waitress
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This girl is NOT camera shy! What a little ham. You guys are in deep trouble. Love getting these so much. Loves, hugs and kisses to all my beautiful, talented, smart and comical grandaughters. XOXOXO - guess who?
NO REASON TO BE OFFENDED. I KNEW I COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH DONNA, SO I JUST DECIDED TO GO THE OTHER DIRECTION. ACTUALLY, IT IS VERY CUTE. I HAVE WATCHED IT SEVERAL TIMES. I ESPECIALLY ENJOY LISTENING TO ALL OF YOU LAUGHING AT THE HEAD-BONKING REACTION.
Well, I know where all the Butler's get their quick wit from - ANONYMOUS! Rick, keep those comments coming. It's as much fun as seeing, hearing, & listening to the posts with an added bonus. Lots of giggles at my end and I look forward to this everyday. Thank our good Lord for this opportunity to watch our family grow on a daily basis so far away. Much love to all. :)
6 comments:
This girl is NOT camera shy! What a little ham. You guys are in deep trouble. Love getting these so much. Loves, hugs and kisses to all my beautiful, talented, smart and comical grandaughters.
XOXOXO - guess who?
Perfect heading on this entry!! Love it... keep 'em coming Blog-Mster. LOVE YOU GUYS!
I WAITED THREE DAYS FOR THIS?
Sorry couldn't find any verses for "Stuff it, pal".
NO REASON TO BE OFFENDED. I KNEW I COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH DONNA, SO I JUST DECIDED TO GO THE OTHER DIRECTION. ACTUALLY, IT IS VERY CUTE. I HAVE WATCHED IT SEVERAL TIMES. I ESPECIALLY ENJOY LISTENING TO ALL OF YOU LAUGHING AT THE HEAD-BONKING REACTION.
Well, I know where all the Butler's get their quick wit from -
ANONYMOUS! Rick, keep those comments coming. It's as much fun as seeing, hearing, & listening to the posts with an added bonus. Lots of giggles at my end and I look forward to this everyday. Thank our good Lord for this opportunity to watch our family grow on a daily basis so far away. Much love to all. :)
Post a Comment