I completely agree....EXCELLENT photos!!!! They would be adorable in a 3-sided frame?! Her expressions are so sweet and quite serious, she looks so 'important'. Growing up so fast!! Love you more than bunnies! Ha ha ha Aunt Deanna :)
Well, I just have to comment too. Ditto Deanna, the expressions are sooo sweet. Definitely a 3-sided frame, and wouldn't that make a good grandma/grandpa gift... hint hint.....:) thanks for sharing all the moments we miss... Love you guys
Well..let's just not forget to send these 3-sided photos to the person Chloe's talking to!!! :P Great,great pictures Ker Bear. Love you all tons - xoxoxo
6 comments:
EXCELLENT PHOTOS, KERI.
THANK YOU.
Why your welcome. This has to be my wonderful, encouraging father in-law ;)
I completely agree....EXCELLENT photos!!!! They would be adorable in a 3-sided frame?! Her expressions are so sweet and quite serious, she looks so 'important'. Growing up so fast!! Love you more than bunnies! Ha ha ha Aunt Deanna :)
Well, I just have to comment too. Ditto Deanna, the expressions are sooo sweet. Definitely a 3-sided frame, and wouldn't that make a good grandma/grandpa gift... hint hint.....:)
thanks for sharing all the moments we miss...
Love you guys
Well...I know what everyone is getting for Christmas this year!
Nice...my kind of shopping.
Well..let's just not forget to send these 3-sided photos to the person Chloe's talking to!!! :P
Great,great pictures Ker Bear.
Love you all tons - xoxoxo
Post a Comment