Friday, August 29, 2008

The Quirams have arrived!

We are so happy they are here!



Not only did they bring a truckload of groceries they brought fun gifts for the girls. So spoiled!

Maddi and Abby playing with her New Diego Lego Set ...





Chloe with her new doll....




Cute one of Wes and Megan.

Last night we just hung out, ate dinner then Laurie and I went to church while Maddi watched the girls.
This morning we walked around the lake. Later we plan on going kayaking and swimming. I'll have more pictures later....

1 comment:

Gracey Camp. said...

I hadn't read for a few days and just got caught up. Looks like it's beautiful and Brian's post cover was so "Hume." I think I have to apologize to you for laughing so hard when I read about your bad day! I know those days! Lisa Wreeseman says she used to ask her 4, "Did you all plan to gang up on me?"