
Well, the Quirams are gone already :( We had a great time but it sure was quick. Brian isnt in any of the pictures because he has been working his tail end off for the Country Fair. I see where Chloe gets her work ethic ;)
The girls were thrilled to be with their cousins. Abby was attached to Maddi at the hip, and Megan and Wes were inseperable too. It was fun to see them play just like we had never left. Wes said something that I will cherish forever. "I feel like I am at home." Love that family.
Anyway, I'm all sad that they left so forgive the mushiness. lol
Here is a few pictures off my cameras. I'm sure Laurie has a bunch of cute ones too, so I'll post them when I get them from her.
Kayaking...


Chloe liked to watch her play...

Chloe LOVED Aunt Laurie and Maddi. Heres Chloe cuddling with Laurie first thing this morning. (She cried for her to hold her most of the day)





1 comment:
Oh, Lord, keep me from jealousy! I look at your pictures of Hume and think of the countless hours I've spent there and the blessings God brought into my life there. I'm so glad you're there & I can "live" Hume through your eyes. The kayaking pictures are great, and I can only imagine how much fun you're all having up there!
Love you much!!
Post a Comment