Sunday, August 17, 2008

While I was gone...

I went to visit my Dad for the weekend and just got back tonight. Heres a few pictures that Brian took while I was gone.

I guess Chloes new thing, as of this weekend, is wearing goggles around her neck all day long. Brian said she didn't take them off all day yesterday and when I got home she had them on again. Quirky one I tell you...


Heres the girls watching a movie on our bed...and of course you cannot watch a movie without your goggles...around your neck.
Chloe fell asleep in Abbys bed while watching Blues Clues...how come they never do that when I'm home?
Who knew storage bins could be so much fun?


2 comments:

susiej42 said...

My gosh, I just have to comment again...
Darling pictures. Love the goggles!
They sure are 3 adorable sisters. Like 3 other sisters that were little a LONG time ago :)
Precious.

Laurie said...

The "goggles-as-necklace" complement while making a dramatic statement AND adding a funky yet personal touch to the modern gal's wardrobe... you go Chloe! That's my little accessorizer!