Saturday, August 9, 2008

Auntie Myn and Reece are here!

So, Myn called on Monday and said she was coming up. Megan seriously was counting down the minutes until they got here.

Here she is patiently waiting for them to drive up....




I don't know why I dont have more pictures but here is a picture of them having a snack.




We hung out for the most of the day at home so the girls could play together, we went for a walk to show them some of Hume and then Myn and I went for a jog. Yikes...2 redheads jogging together is a scary sight.I have to admit it was nice to have her here so I wasn't the only one who had a beat red face. I have a picture but I don't think I am going to share it with you.


Anway, I will take more pictures tomorrow :)

No comments: