Sunday, August 31, 2008

Country Fair!


The Country Fair was yesterday. In the morning Laurie, I and the kids checked it out. It sure is a big event! It's like a huge flea market with silent and live auctions.



At 7pm they had a concert with an acapella band called 'Rescue'.



Abby with her stuff animal she bought that she named 'Pongo'



Busted....Megan found some stuff animals of hers that I donated. Oops.


The kids enjoying cotton candy..






Chloe loving on Wes.






and Chloe with her 2 sippy cups, just in case.




2 comments:

Gracey Camp. said...

I have always wanted to come up for country fair. It's just at a hard time with school, ya know? Looks lie FUN. Again, I am cracking up alone in my room about Megan's stuffed animals! Look at that face! I hope Wes distracted her from being too upset. I am going through closets this week. Shhhhh!

Keri said...

Next time you will have to come and stay with us and check it out.
Good luck with cleaning the closets :)