Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kayaking

We put the little ones in Huckleberry tonight which made it possible for us to go kayaking! We had a lot of fun...Megan was thrilled to be able to go out with us! Anyway, here is some fun pictures...
Auntie Myn enjoying the scenery...
Brian really enjoyed having my sis up here....they bonded sooo much. J/K They really do get along great.
Megan and I shared a kayak...She actually did well and I enjoyed her company.
And last but not least here's Brian!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

How gorgeous is the lake??!!!!! I think I could handle kayaking there, no ships to run me over. HA It looks like so much fun and so glad Melinda and Reece could spend some time with you. Enjoy!
Deanna

Laurie said...

Blows Morro Bay AWAY... wanna be there right now!! :( Miss you family! xoxoxo

susiej42 said...

what a fun beautiful "back yard" place to grow up in.
Looks like you are on vacation!!
Love the pictures.