Friday, August 8, 2008

Free Iced water :)

These are the times that I just cherish! Megan and Abby have such big hearts...I pray that their hearts stay that way through life. Oh..and I hope they rub off on Chloe!





Here they are giving "Free Iced Water' to people passing by. I enjoyed watching through the window the responses they got. Especially from the boy with the green shirt (who I wouldn't of known who it was if Shannon didn't point him out a couple of days ago.. my Doctor's youngest boy.) Anyway, he was just really sincere in thanking them and even decided to walk through later with his cup...and said "This water is great...thanks again." Too cute.



This girl tried to give Megan a tip but she she wouldn't accept it...



Then this group of campers came by..she couldn't resist accepting a tip from one of the boys ;)

And this is 'Boardie' who is one of the Day Camp leaders...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm - the water looks so refreshing and quenching. What sweet, generous little vendors. Very cute. Way to go Meg and Abs!!
Hugs and kisses!

Deanna said...

Free Iced Water....MUCH better than, oh say...Watch Kids Dance
75cents! LOL But, seriously, how sweet are they??? Love you all! God bless your day, Aunt Deanna