Sunday, August 3, 2008

Frazzled Mom

Last night, I gave Chloe a bath quickly because it was already past her bedtime and I was ready for quiet. Anyway, I got her out of the bath, got her dressed in her P.J.'s and plopped her in her crib.

Brian got up with Chloe this morning while I slept in for another 1/2 hour.
When I got up, Brian said "Chloes diaper was gone this morning."
"Huh?" I was totally confused.
"I went to change Chloe when she woke up. I pulled off her pjs and she had no diaper on."

Hmmm.... I forgot to put a diaper on my child. What is even more strange was the crib wasn't the slightest bit wet. She didn't pee. That was mighty thoughtful of her. (update..nevermind about the crib not being wet...I found the 'area'. Bummer...)

A couple of months ago we had a babysitter who put Chloe's diaper on backwards. Never again will I joke about that. Atleast she put a diaper on her.

2 comments:

Gracey Camp. said...

I have done the same thing before! Worse yet, I don't even remember which kid I did it to!

Keri said...

Thanks Lori..you made me feel a bit better. Atleast Super-Mom has done it too!