Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just take a left onto 180!

So....The Quirams came back up again to visit already!

Ugh... I was telling Laurie that they re-opened the other road to hume during the summer...and if she wanted to try it out it's simple.... "Just go out pass the dining hall and all you do is take a left onto 180." Simple.

2 and a half hours later she was at my door near tears because they were totally lost in the Seqouia National Forest. We figured out (from the map) that you need to take a right onto 198 to get to 180. Yep. She took a left onto 198 and ended up near crystal cave.
I never wondered if they would get lost...I was so sure that it was that simple. But I have only been on that road a couple of times...with Brian driving. Oops.
So, needless to say I feel horrible. Anyway, atleast they can hang out for one more night....and I'm sure the girls prayers were answered!

No comments: