I just went in to tell Megan, my little night owl, she needed to go to sleep...
After hugs and kisses, she asked if I could go get Dad so she could get another hug and kiss from him also. Before I went to get him, she asked "Is it a sin to get divorced?" Wow.
So I went in this huge, probably overexplained, lesson on divorce and what the Bible says about it.
When I was done she said "Yeah..thats why I take divorce so seriously..because if you and dad got divorced there would not be 4 eyes watching me but only 2. And if you werent here, Dad doesn't wake up as easy as you do...you know, if a robber came in..we would be in trouble."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You sure have two "thinkers"
8 seems to be an age that kids (some) become aware of major life issues! Megan has been ahead of the norm in thinking and reasoning though, you have to be on your toes and ready for the BIG questions...
You're doing a good job!
Love you
Oh, and I like the new blog design :)
Post a Comment