Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday

Yesterday Megan and I were down the hill. We had a great day together. It's so nice just hang out with them seperately once in awhile. Right now I feel like my life consists of making sure that Choe doesn't destroy something or more importantly herself! So, honestly, it seems like I am either really short or uptight with Megan and Abby right now. Soooo...it felt good to just hang out with Megan and actually listen to her for more than a few seconds! I'm bummed that I forgot my camera.
She had a toe appt with a new orthopedic surgeon in Fresno. He had some great info regarding her toes plus some ways to improve and strengthen her overall foot.
After that we went to Yoshinos :) and then did some much needed grocery shopping. We also shopped for some school supplies for her. Anyway, we got home aorund 7:30 last night.


Today the girls have just been hanging out here at home while I clean the house and put stuff away from yesterday. Megan and Abby are doing crafts...


Abby is getting really good at writing...
And Chloes new thing is playing with babies. She shushs them and rocks them :) Very cute!

No comments: