Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blog Design

I was getting tired of the old blog design, so I am playing around with different designs... And now I have run out of time because Megan and Abby have swimming lessons...So don't be surprised if it changes again because I don't think I'm not done yet ;)

5 comments:

susiej42 said...

Well, if you want an opinion.. I think it is a little bland? maybe less grey? :)
love the elephant story..
and I never commented on the tomato seeds on Chloe's face. That was funny, so cute
Love all the posts.
Love you guys

Keri said...

Well..la tee da. lol
Yeah, I agree...I downloaded more papers and designs so hopefully I will find SOMETHING to your liking...
love you still ;)

susiej42 said...

hey I like it :)

Keri said...

Ahhh,thank you. I'm still not sold on this one though. I'll have to play around more when the kids go to bed...Love you!

Keri said...

Okay..I think I like it for now :)
I like the flowers on the side more than the stripes. So much fun!