Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday

Well, nothing special again today but I do have a few picture for you...



Here is my new camera! I really like it but am still learning how to use it. I have a feeling I will stick to the auto button for awhile..okay probably forever.


Megan made a card for someone special this morning...I thought the opening line was pretty funny.


Chloe got this book that has these cards that you can put over the original book that has a mirror on it. She thinks it is hilarious to put her face in the hole of each card.

1 comment:

Gracey Camp. said...

Nice camera... I still don't know how to use mine either, but it takes great pictures by accident! My only complaint is you can't just stick it in your pocket. My old one was small and it didn't matter if you dropped it. Well I guess it did matter, cuz we had to buy a new one! :)