

This weekend we have football camp and a mother/daughter retreat up here at Hume. ( I'm sure the teenage girls are in heaven!) I think Brian gets most excited about football camp more than any other retreat up here so far. These camps are public schools that bring their football teams up here to have a fun weekend training and whatever else they do... But what Brian and I love is each one of these boys get to here the Gospel message...
I guess Hume or the schools (I'm not sure which) sends out a form to the parents asking them to sign and return if they don't want to have their child hear about Jesus. They have been doing football camp for a couple of years now and they haven't had a waiver form sent back to them yet. How awesome is that?
It's fun living in the middle of camp and hearing all the kids having a blast...(I'm not sure if we will feel the same in the middle of summer when there is 1800 kids here but you never know!)
Anyway, pray for these boys as they hear about how much God loves them this weekend!...

No comments:
Post a Comment