Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Today is game day! Brian took Megan and Abby to a Grizzlies baseball game today. It was a school event that we have known about since December so the girls have been anxiously waiting for awhile now. We all were going to go but knowing how hot it's going to be in Fresno and with Chloe as grumpy as she is lately I figured we would stay home.

Here they are...so excited. Chloe had fun dancing around too!

So cute! See Brian... who needs to have boys???

After they left, Chloe and I went and met Shannon and the boys for a little bit at the playground. When we got back this guy was on my porch. Isn't his tail beautiful? I think it is called a five lined, blue tailed skink lizard.
Okay thats it for now..hopefully Brian will have some fun pictures of the girls when he gets back....

No comments: