Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mommy and Me day at.... Super Wal-Mart??

Megan and I went to Wally World today...just the two of us, in the lovely town Dinuba. I would of much rather went to somewhere cool but atleast we got to have some one on one time. I don't remember the last time Megan and I hung out. It was great. Anyway..here we are at Taco Bell in Dinuba...
While we were checking out, Megan noticed this mat that I got for the kitchen. Now, keep in mind that we are in Dinuba, which is a little run down farming town...
When Megan saw it in my basket she said "Mommm...Didn't you notice that this is written in Spanish?? "
Made me laugh ;)
This is what Brian got to deal with when I was gone...Chloe is getting weaned right now, getting
a molar, and has a fever. Good times! Atleast Abby is smiling :)

No comments: