Monday, May 26, 2008

Cup of Confusion

Ok, nobody got my joke? The kid is in the soup! The soup is made of children! The warning label tells you to beware when SERVING CHILDREN! The "kid flavor" is not real I painted it in. (I am a professional painter after all.) Now I know what Dennis Miller feels like, except the confusion wasn't caused by my superior intellect but by my rather odd imagination.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Poor Brian...
I told him Welcome to my world...I try to make a joke and people just stare at me :)

Laurie said...

I DID get your joke and chuckled (albeit to myself), but didn't get that YOU painted in the kid-flavor!! I spent a few seconds pondering what flavor they would add to make it more kid-appreciated, and decided it was made in China (a la joy to the world the long.....) Superior intellect runs in the fam! You ARE funny. You ARE special... :) p.s. "Cup of Confusion" was first rate too!

Deanna said...

Hey Brian!! I did get it too, and thot it was extremely funny!! Just didn't have the energy to comment and also not feeling very clever at that moment. I also tried to figure out what 'kid flavor' could have been added...grape?????...ugh! Funny that it was you, very professional job. Love you all and thanks for my birthday song :0 :)