
I have no idea what to call this thing but I do know that I was WAY overcharged for it. It's cute and all but I think I could of got it at Kmart or Target for about 80 bucks.(probably 60 but I'm trying to make myself feel a little better) I paid 200! Yikes....I thought I was getting a good deal since I wasn't paying tax or shipping. To add to my misery...It took me a hour and a half to put it together. I guess thats what you get when you shop online from a company you have never heard of. Oh well, atleast I dont have to look at my gross trash can anymore....:)

3 comments:
I love it! That's perfect for the kitchen... don't feel bad about the cost -- looks worth it to me. For 80 all you'd get is pressboard! : ) Can't wait to see it in person. Love you!
Keri, I really like it too. I think it is much much better than a trash can, and I love the wicker drawers...very unique. you have to remember that 200 is really only about 90 today!! Laurie is right about press board. Enjoy i
try again...enjoy it :)dqew
Post a Comment