Monday, May 12, 2008

Climbin' Chloe


Chloe has discovered how to climb the bunk bed ladder. Yipee! I think that is how Brian got stitches in his forehead around this age. I will be putting the ladder up from now on ;)

2 comments:

susiej42 said...

Yikes that brings back memories! You are right, Brian was about 1 week away from his 1st birthday when he decided to climb the bunk bed ladder. Lucky for him...? Laurie was there to "save" him. Actually, he might have fallen of the top bunk if she didn't intervene. It was sweet that she was watching out for him. Good thing he had (has) 4 moms!

Laurie said...

Yikes indeed! I think that ladder should be up so Megan or Abs don't have to live with the guilt of feeling like climbing up after her "helped" the ladder fall... Boy do I remember that one. Do heads bleed profusely or what? Enough to scare a 9 year old to death!! : )