Thursday, May 29, 2008

OK here are two more great Abby quotes:

Last night Abby and I went to pick up a prescription from Target in Fresno. We had dinner at Farmer Brothers (a burger joint) as we sat at the table together Abby said "I love Daddy and me time....I bet people are saying, look at that girl, I bet her mom died."

And tonight at the dining hall a summer staffer was passing by wearing patchouli oil and as Abby sat next to Keri she said "Mom it smells bad when I sit next to you."

3 comments:

susiej42 said...

Oh my gosh, I love the way that girls mind works. funny, blunt and honest! So glad you are writing them down.
Loving your daily posts. They are never boring to me!!

susiej42 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
susiej42 said...

OK, I had to delete the second comment because I tried to post and they wouldn't accept my password, so I signed up for the umpteenth time, and then they both went in!
while I am here again I will just say that the pictures of the race and Megan getting her ribbon were great. Way to go Megan...Looks like they all had fun.