Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

So, Brian only had to work a half day today so he suggested going to town to go to Costco and do our shopping for the next couple of weeks.
Being the wonderful wife that I am, I cleaned and did the laundry in the morning so we would come back to a nice clean home. Ahhh....

When Brian got home at noon..I had everything ready to go...diaper bag packed...kids dressed.... except a snack for Chloe. So I went into our laundry closet to grab a new bag of gold fish crackers from the cupboard up above the washer and I stepped in something slimy...I looked down and saw that my huge Costco bottle of liquid detergent fell off the dryer and broke off the nozzle. The WHOLE bottle poured out on the floor.( I didnt get a picture because I was too irritated) Good times. After sopping it up with almost all our towels and throwing them into the tub we left at 1:00.

We got down there and went to Cheesecake factory....very good. I wanted to take a picture of my food but didn't want to risk looking like a McWatters wanna be ;)

Heres the girls in front of the resaurant...


Heres Abbs eating Spaghetti...so lady like.


Then we went to Sears and Jcpenneys to take back a couple of things and I had to take a picture of these really neato pants. Wow... I think I am going to get a pair for Brian to wear...so many cool little zippered pockets to put stuff in.


Anyway, by the time we got out of Sears it was 5:00! So we rushed over to Costco and it was closed for Memorial Day. Yep...the sad part is that I think I knew that already from trying to go last year in SLO before we moved up to Hume.
We went to Target and Vons and got home at 8:45.
Atleast the kids were pretty well behaved... :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Those are the days you appreciate home when you finally get there. Wow!! You poor girl, not like you don't have enough to do in one day, HUH?! Well, you know what they say...The best laid plans....Glad you got to have a good meal you didn't have to clean up at least. Bye sweet family, Aunt Deanna p.s. the pants are completely Brian Hee hee