
What can I say about this picture??
As my friend and I enjoyed hanging out together, our kids played so sweetly and innocently down BY the creek..so we thought. This is exactly what we saw when we heard growling behind us. Thanks to Kara for suggesting that I take a picture, it kept me from being too irritated.
Then Megan thought it would be funny to copy her little sister. So I had them sit in the back of the van with the door open so they wouldn't get the seats all dirty. We got home and I hosed them off outside and made them strip down before they got into the house. Abby could care less but Megan got undressed quickly and asked "MOM...is this legal???"

1 comment:
What a crack up!!! We love looking at your blog. Grace and Seth asked like everyday and Ava is conviced Abby is her friend who lives at the lake. (She actually thinks she lives at The Lakes in Atascadero, but whatever!) You guys are gonna have a great summer...
Post a Comment