Thursday, May 8, 2008

Two boring days

Okay, so I have gotten some emails from some dirgruntled family members complaining that there hasn't been any posts for two days...so I figured I better post something even if it isn't funny or exciting! So here it goes:
A couple of days ago my friend and I saw this snake while on our walk. We are assuming it is a king snake but aren't quite sure. It had to be 3ft long!


This picture was taken a few days ago also...Chloe kept her arm around Megan the whole time they played on the computer. Pretty cute.

The girls hanging out on the porch today at lunch.... (Yes, Chloe was still in her Pj's) It was just one of those days.
Chloe reading a book upside down in her...basket.
And this is MY..I mean...Megans timeline project that we frantically started and finished before it is due tomorrow. (I cheated and stole some ideas from my friend..I hope the teacher doesn't find out and flunk me..I mean...Megan.)
And last but not least here is Chloe again standing in her... basket.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

"Megan's" project looks amazing. Good job, girls. :)