
I explained to her that it was my Grandpa(who already passed away)being silly. You see, my brother cut off his long hair and gave it to Grandpa for a present.(Grandpa always wanted Mikey to cut his long hair.) Grandpa thought it would be funny to put it on his head since he didn't have any hair. Anyway, I got done explaining it to her and she said "Oh...I thought it was you."
Nice. I think its time to go on a diet and maybe wear more cover-up.

4 comments:
I keep laughing when I picture Abby and the worried look on her face! Their little minds sure do mix things up sometimes.
At least she didn't tear it up!!
I can't stop laughing when I think about this! Thanks for brightening my afternoon. :)
I laughed out loud at that one too... really! Abby needs some sensitivity training and a good pair of glasses! (thot back to the damage she may have done w that comment combined w the scoot-over-for-the-bottom comment!)You are beautiful my sis-in-law! What do them 4 year olds know anyway?!!
this picture is like pee-your-pants-funny...not that i did, but you should put a warning on that one! love that abby! and all the rest of ya too! loving your blog!
love, shannon shively
Post a Comment