Monday, April 28, 2008

Wow...that fish is HUGE.....who caught it?!?!?

We went fishing again tonight...but this time we took a boat out. I like taking a boat out SO much more than standing on the side of the lake for some reason....Oh...maybe its because I caught a FISH!!!
Anyway, we all had a blast and will be going out again soon. (Now that I am enjoying it)
Here's a picture of the massive fish I caught and a cute picture of Bri and the girls :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yea for you Keri! I want to take the boys out maybe this weekend. Now that you are a pro maybe you would want to go with and help me? I am down the hill all day tomorrow so I will talk to you on Wed. Hope your day is good and you enjoy that yummy fish you caught? :P We can walk on Wed if you want.