Friday, April 25, 2008

Megans belated birthday party


Tonight was Megans birthday party with her girlfriends. We invited one of Abbys friends over to give Megan some freedom but I think it just made it crazier! Four 8 year olds, two 4 year olds, and a 1 year old made it a little batty in here. I think they had fun though, I got some block letters in their initials for them to paint...and then they just played for the rest of the time. I did make a Daisy cake which turned out pretty good..I was nervous about it because whenever I try to do anything with cake it usually sticks to the pan or falls apart on me. Phewf...this was a busy week for me! I'll be glad to relax next week.
We are going down to Grandmas house in Santa Ynez tomorrow for her birthday and staying over night, so I'm sure I will have pictures to share when I get back!













1 comment:

Shannon said...

oh, birthday parties...
The cake looks beautiful! It was yummy too. Thanks for bringing some by. Have fun this weekend. I would love to walk this week. Monday, Wed and Friday work for you?