Wednesday, April 16, 2008

new!!! what I learned today by brian

Matthew 14:33 And those who were in the boat WORSHIPED Him, saying, "You are certainly God's Son!" The word worshiped is the Greek word Proskyneo, which means to turn and kiss. (Or to lick the hand like a dog would his master but I don't think that is what is implied here). Anyway, What a great way to look at worshiping God! To turn from our daily routine and take time to love on our Heavenly Father. Just so you know, I don't spend my lunch hour studying Greek I just stayed at a holiday inn last night. Ohh yeah I also learned that The movie Elf shows an accurate depiction of what happens when you try to give a raccoon a hug.

Brian

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Hello All! It's Aunt Deanna. Abby you look just like a ballerina in your picture. I love it! Keep dancing and remember to keep quiet and listen to your dance teacher. :) I love you! Brian, your lesson was so encouraging and what a sweet way to 'worship' our King! Also laughed quite HARD!! You a funny guy! Bye for now! P.S.(The comic was great)

susiej42 said...

mom here, love reading all the comments and seeing the pictures. I am so blessed to have the greatest most precious (and funny) kids, grandkids (and spouses), ever!
keep the blogg going. It is my favorite place to go now :)
Love you all

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late reading this, but wanted you to know how encouraged I was by the illustration of worship. I thought of how my dog gives me his undivided attention and lavishes his affection (and licks) on me...oh, how I want to be that way with Jesus! And how did I never know you're such a great cartoonist?
Love to all!!