Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan!

I promise I will have pictures later on..I am going to attempt a slideshow of her day...

Just wanted to share a few stories this morning...

Megan feeling quite comfortable answering the phone numerous times this morning for the birthday calls, answers a call right before I got in the shower. This is what I heard:

"Hi!....
Uh huh...well, she is getting in the shower right now but I guess you can talk to her for a little bit. "
Luckily it was a good friend that has a sense of humor (and a 7 1/2 year old).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning I was sweeping the kitchen and picked up a dolly and threw it in the living room saying "Flying Baby!" It landed in our big crayon/markers plastic bin.
Abby was sitting next to it and said "Oh man...that hurt..I know because I've done that before..."

No comments: