Saturday, April 19, 2008

Esther the clown

Megan is doing a book report on Queen Esther and is concerned that the class is going to laugh at her drawing of Queen Esther because she said she looks like a clown. (someone is having a grumpy morning) Anyway, Abby said "She looks beautful Meg and she doesn't look like a clown."
I said "See Meg, Abby usually tells the truth about stuff like that, and she thinks she looks great."
A short pause.
Abby said "Sometimes I play tricks on her but this time I'm not." ;)

2 comments:

Gracey Camp. said...

What a crack up! I read your commment about.. whoever is bored enough to be reading this.. and I laughed to myself cuz as I was writing mine I was thinking the same thing! When you get a chance, I'd love to see what your house looks like. (I know you're thinking it has to be clean to take a picture! But it doesn't!) I don't know when we will ever get to come up!?! Ok, this is like my own post on your blog.. bye! Lori

susiej42 said...

Hope Abby never loses her straight forward way of telling it like she sees it!
Did the episode of Queen Esther turn out ok for Meg? It isn't fun when you tend to care too much about your accomplishments or what people will think!! She is so talented and gifted, not to worry...tell her that g'ma susie said so!!