
Then we played a board game...

Chloe ran around with her beanies for awhile (I guess she had both of the beanies on at once but Brian didn't get the camera in time)
And now the kids are in bed...Brian is playing some war video game and I am going to do some shopping online....Have a great weekend! ... to anyone that is bored enough to be reading this :)


3 comments:
You have a super weekend, too! Thanks so much for doing this, it is so sweet to see more of your daily lives. I love it! p.s. (guess I don't have to be bored, as long as I can visit your blog:)Hee Hee)Lovin' you ALL, Aunt Deanna
I am so glad I ran across your blog. I have been thinking of you lately. We have a blog too. It is theknappsadventure.blogspot.com
Hope all is well
Kim Knapp
I too was reading your blog the night you said "for anyone bored enough to be..." It is a daily event we look forward to now!! And Uncle Doug says thanks for the fishing pics for him to drool over!! We have got to come up again SOON! p.s. LOVE the spaghetti pics and Esther story -- could HEAR Abs saying that!! All my love, Aunt Laurie
Post a Comment