Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday afternoon

Heres Meg and Abby playing outside today....




Brian doing some spring cleaning...

Brian being a bully, stealing his daughter's bike.

3 comments:

susiej42 said...

Love the pictures of everyone.The one of Meg and Abby playing outside is beyond cute.
It makes it seem like we are there, sorta
Brian, good thing that bike has training wheels! I love that they open real big :)

susiej42 said...

Okay one more comment...I meant to say at the end of the last one "I love that the PICTURES open real big"

Deanna said...

Hi family!! Just wanted to let you know how very much I am enjoying 'A day in the life...'! You are doing a fabulous job. It is a really neat way to feel connected, that's for sure. Keep it up! :) Love you all so so so so much!!! Love, Aunt Deanna
p.s. when can I expect a new cartoon??? Hee Hee