Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday morning

This weekend Brian completely cleaned out the van...because the bears up here are awake now. I guess they are hanging out around the trash compactors up at waste management. One of his friends told him that a bear got into a car that just had a candy wrapper in it. You hear of stories like that all the time but it actually means something to you when you live with the them. All we could picture was all the gold fish crackers, fruit snacks and what ever else was growing in the back seats of the van.
Anyway, I woke up this morning to the jogger tipped over with a bunch of paw prints all over it. We forgot to clean that of all the kid droppings. It was only racoons but it did make me thankful that Brian cleaned that van yesterday...

Okay..now I am going to clean the house of all the kid droppings. Have a great day!

No comments: