We met at Chili's for lunch....yikes...we waited an hour to be seated but it actually worked out great..we were able to visit more..and Grandpa got to soak up the Grandkids ;)

Our niece, Alicia with Chloe...I like this picture.

Megan having special time with Aunty Valium (aka Aunt Denise)...when Megan was little she ALWAYS just melted and fell asleep on her. It never failed.

And I just threw this one in because I thought it was cute....Chloe slurpin down some water.

I took many more pictures but they didn't turn out great..See honey I so need a new camera!!! ;)

1 comment:
Hey... we got a new camera and I have to say, even though I was the reluctant one... that the camera rocks. It takes amazing pictures and I would totally say it is worth the money. Glad you got to see everyone... an hour wait! Sounds like the big city!
Post a Comment