Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brian down in Fresno

I am enjoying peace and quiet right now....
We had a few errands to run down the hill today so Brian offered to give me a break and take Meg and Abby with him this morning. He made it down the mountain then discovered that he forgot his wallet. Poor guy...he came back, had lunch and took off again. What's amazing is he took the kids again with him....Brave man. Anyway, Chloe is taking a nap so I am going to clean up a little and than play a game on the computer...bye for now!

1 comment:

susiej42 said...

Hello-what a good idea (i think) don't know exactly what the rules are about this...
As for two trips to Fresno, well, some things never change. I think it just gets worse as we age (forgetting i mean)

ho hum, I just played a game (Jewel Quest 2) and i am at the "super hard" level and stuck!

Actually sewed today. hooray! I hemmed a t-shirt (knit) and it worked. The serger i have is pretty complicated to work. i mean the cover stitch part. I like it though.
think this was supposed to be a comment, not a letter so goodbye,