the dinner's getting graded cracked me up. And got any cookie dough left??? That's my favorite.
No, no cookie dough left :(BUT..now I know what do bring over along with dinner when that baby comes...a big ole batch of cookie dough just for mom!
The grading had me laughing out loud! Who's tortilla soup recipe is it?
No pressure huh! lolI actually got that recipe when I was at an O.B. appt for Chloe...lol, out of a Country Cottage magazine or something. I adapted it for the crockpot. Super yummy...and pretty easy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
the dinner's getting graded cracked me up. And got any cookie dough left??? That's my favorite.
No, no cookie dough left :(
BUT..now I know what do bring over along with dinner when that baby comes...a big ole batch of cookie dough just for mom!
The grading had me laughing out loud! Who's tortilla soup recipe is it?
No pressure huh! lol
I actually got that recipe when I was at an O.B. appt for Chloe...lol, out of a Country Cottage magazine or something. I adapted it for the crockpot. Super yummy...and pretty easy.
Post a Comment