Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 70- Busy Sunday

Today was a long day! We stayed up way too late last night so we went to the late service at church. I didn't think I was going to like it much because it ends around 12:30 (and I don't like being late for my meals, lol) but I made it ;)
Anyway, after that we went to a birthday party for Bella at the park (I forgot to bring my camera ):) and then we headed to marriage study. It was long, but was a good day filled was good stuff! What more can you ask for?
Anyhoo, here are the girls painting their gifts from the goodie bag from the birthday party. Thanks Amanda! You are amazing...To pull off a birthday party... at the park...with all the treats AND goodie bags...after just having a baby a week ago, oh and you have 3 other children?!? Amazing!

No comments: