Friday, March 26, 2010

Rope swing!

Abby went on a little walk with her friend and her mom who happens to be her teacher, down the street on a neat trail that we were not even aware of! On this trail, there is a rope swing and I guess it eventually leads you to the 'T' (for Templeton) Hill. Although, we never found out how to get to the "T"...
Anyway, she has been dying to show me this trail and the rope swing since she and her friend went last week. So, we went today along with Megan, Chloe and Wesley. Other than me eating it half way down the hill while holding Chloe, we had fun!
Just after this bridge, you take a right and there is the trail...all these years I thought it was a private driveway!


Heres the pretty trail..it reminds me of where I grew up.


Everyone taking a turn on the ropeswing! Well, except Chloe and I.







No comments: